What We Believe
- In the Doctrine of the Deity/Divinity of Christ. (Matt 1:23, Heb 7:26, I Peter 2:22, Acts 2:22,1:9, 10:38, 2:33, II Cor 5:21, I Cor 15:3, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39)
- In the Doctrine of the Trinity: God the Father, God Son/The Lord Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit, who are three manifestations of the same Spirit; but one true God. (Deut. 6:4, Is 43:10-11, Matt 28:19, Luke 3:22)
- The Bible, both Old and New Testament, is the inerrant authoritative Word of God; and all of it, is inspired.
- That salvation of the lost and sinful man is through Jesus Christ by Grace with a regeneration by the Holy Spirit; which is absolutely essential. (Gen 1:26-27, 2:17, 3:16, Rom. 5:12-19)
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Rom. 8:1-39, Gal. 5:22-25)
- In the Ordinance of water Baptism by immersion and Holy Communion. (Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16, Acts 10:47, Rom. 6:4, II Peter 1:4, I Cor. 11:26)